Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Fizzy Face Study

These are some of my favorite Fizzy pictures...

Fizzy and Grover looking up at the fish in the aquarium tunnel at the Atlanta Aquarium.


I said to Fitz..."Show me your Fizzy Face...
 ...now show me your happy face!
 ...Now show me your smiley face!
 ...Now show me your sleepy face!
 ...Now show me your smelly face!
 ...Now show me your sad face.
...Now show me your laughing face!

I Love these pictures, but this next one is my favorite...
This is his "I love my Papa and Papa Loves me" face. 
Two very content and happy boys and Grover too.
Priceless.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...I can say this impartially: he's the cutest little boy ever. And oh, how he loves his Papa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That i so great that you got to go celebrate Swede's first birthday and do all those fun activities! You have adorable grandchildren!!!!

    ReplyDelete