Saturday, December 12, 2009

2009 Christmas Advent #12

I loved it that I was able to ask my mom and dad to take care of the kids when I had Daniel. We only lived about 2 hours away so when Daniel was born my folks drove up to Anaheim and picked Jason and Jeni up at the hospital after they met their new little brother. I had a week just getting to know my new little boy and they were able to go to Indio and have fun in the sun in FEBRUARY!! I'll tell you, that wouldn't happen in Utah, at least not like this.

I love these pictures because they're having such a good time, not really missing me at all. It was a nice interlude for them.

In the last picture you can see the poinsettias just losing their blooms. They grew like weeds and when I was a child we had to cut them back every year but we had some gorgeous color at Christmas time.




No comments:

Post a Comment